Leeds United 2018/19 thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beautiful 1st goal. Premier league need more grounds like elland road . Hope they come up

You know it makes sense Jimharri

Beautiful 1st goal. Premier league need more grounds like elland road . Hope they come up

You know it makes sense Jimharri

I have to agree.
There are simply to many sleeping giants in the Championship.
The Premierleague would be so much better if some of these big clubs made it back to the big time.

I have to agree.
The Premierleague would be so much better if some of these big clubs made it back to the big time.

Said this for years. 100% would be our first away game, whilst they have the “bounce”, as generated by the random fixture generator...

I have to agree.
This. Apart from Villa, they need a few more years down there yet. Oh and Boro, they should never come back.

This. Apart from Villa, they need a few more years down there yet. Oh and Boro, they should never come back.
So who then?
Leeds United
Sheffield Wednesday
Nottingham Forest
Norwich City
Blackburn Rovers

Not too bothered about Sunderland, maybe Coventry just because they're 10 miles away from me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.