Leeds United 2018/19 thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had been on the fence here - spectacle of Leeds in the PL and whatnot. Might have been cool to see them come up.

But then I think back to the veritable Star Wars cantina of mutants and extra chromosome types that I saw in their traveling support at that cup game here several years back.

So ha ha! Enjoy yet another year in the Championship you freaks!

‘Leeds - promotion... falling apart again’. Funny from the Brentford fans.

Hopefully Sheffield United get the job done next week ........The pubs in Bradford have gone into overdrive with these gobshites. ......hopefully Liverpool fail because these plastics have come out in force

That's Norwich pretty much up. They would have to lose their last two games, conceding 10. Sheffield United play already relegated Ipswich, and can only see one result there. After occupying the top two spots for so long, its going to be very hard for them to pick themselves up for the playoffs, Villa are coming into form at the right time.

When I saw the young distraught inbreds at Brentford, my first thought was the sins of the parents being visited upon the children, but it would be more like the grandparents.

Shouldn’t have been such evil bastards back in the '70s.

No sympathy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.