Leeds United (A) Post Match Thread

That is one of the most ridiculous claims I have ever seen on Bluemoon, and that’s saying something.

Nigel Clough, Lee Badbuy, Alan Kernaghan are three far worse without having to think about it.
25,000+ posts and this is really the most ridiculous claim ever on Bluemoon?. What post is now in second place??

Need more than an ageing Messi to sort our problems out.
Well he scores pretty much all of them chances' Sterling fucked today. So solves one problem.

We create 3/4 very good chances every game. Someone like Messi scores them and the defence looked better today.

He did. Dean pointed to him on one. I was holding my breath thinking the 2nd yellow was coming out.
Maybe then. But leeds players got away with fouls no yellows. Im talking game changing moments. If you think mendy made fouls so did leeds players.. show me non pens or non corners that led to goals.. its not the same

I know Kev's our best player but are we really giving him a pass for the amount of times he gave the ball away so easily and yet dig Phil out for the same? They were both off form tonight.

We've lost our aura and our entire team shape.

We have seemingly also lost our ability to have someone come short for a fucking throw.

For the days when Dave would always show for it.

Even when Mendy tries, he comes up way short.

Great saves from Eddie, even with the error.
We need a rebuild....we are way off and without kun we are toothless

I know Kev's our best player but are we really giving him a pass for the amount of times he gave the ball away so easily and yet dig Phil out for the same? They were both off form tonight.

Both look absolutely knackered to me. Kev could do with picking up a mysterious injury that causes him to withdraw from the Belgium squad

M&M are just shit. They will never change. Pep thinking it was a good idea to send them out on the pitch in 2nd half is 100% to blame. For the very first time the thought of Pep leaving us one day didn't bother me very much today.

oof that's not good.

KDB seemed completely exasperated at times with Sterling, Mahrez and Foden all stood still.
I think Phil is maybe expected to be available for a short corner or on a planned move from training! Something they have worked on for certain situations!
When things not going right, Kev can get really frustrated! I remember one mid week game in the Pellegrini era when he looked totally disheartened and seemed to almost give up
The players need to really stick together! The big players need to support the young players, but Phil maybe needs to step up mentally also, if he is missing planned moves

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.