Leeds United (A) Post Match Thread

If you look at it that way mendy should have walked first half . He got booked and then still made two fouls .
Nah, I don't think you can compare the two, that challenge should only have ever been a red. Not every foul is a yellow, especially when a player is booked. Their players escaped yellow cards all game too for the same things our players got booked for annoyingly, to put it another way.

We need to sort our shit out...

Sick of watching Mendy...

Laporte and Dias will be fine...

Foden and Mahrez need a kick up the arse...

Been watching City for 34 yrs and it’s the 1st time l’be given up on a season after 3 games...

So pissed off it’s untrue...

Never heard so much BS,
34yrs watching & given up after 3 games
Well, you couldn't off been watching/supporting before the takeover,
And watched a fking abysmal shit then, & knowing that fk all we will be challenging for except the fking relegation zone.

We were brilliant for the first 25 minutes, and looked the side most likely to win it in the last ten minutes. There was quite an alarming drop off in between though. Profligacy in front of goal was costly, as is so often the case with us.

Glad it’s an international break now tbh. Hopefully we’ll get a few bodies back by the time of the Arsenal game (Aguero, Jesus, Cancelo, Gundogan) and we’ll be stronger for it. Feels like it could be a difficult season though, and uncertainty over Guardiola’s future not helping. Dias looked really good though, on the bright side.
If games were reduced to 25 mins we would walk this league

Players are not playing for Pep anymore they ain’t busting a gut to get back when we lose the back like Leeds were. This what happens when the manager won’t commit he need to commit or it a pelegrini season.

But our first three games were pretty hard start plus 12th man Var does us most games.
Try watching the game again and if you still can't see the effort players are putting in either do a 95 minute run busting your gut or stick with fantasy football.

Never heard so much BS,
34yrs watching & given up after 3 games
Well, you couldn't off been watching/supporting before the takeover,
And watched a fking abysmal shit then, & knowing that fk all we will be challenging for except the fking relegation zone.
You only have to have watched City for the last 12 months to see where this season is heading with the way we’re playing so far.

None of the previous City decades in any of our memories make any odds with what we see think and feel about this current City team.

Rarely has a City team needed a kick up the arse as much as we need one at the moment, no matter how good or bad we’ve been.

What has to happen for Manchester City to be awarded a fucking penalty?

It's absolutely scandalous that VAR continues to fuck us over.

Admittedly, we didn’t exactly cover ourselves in glory, but the fouls on both Raheem and Bernardo should have Dean pointing to the spot.

Mrs Vienna has been saying for years that officials should have explain their decisions post-match, not hide behind an apparent veil of secrecy

Last season’s performances against Arsenal in the FAC semi and Lyon in the CL Quarter are the two performances that did the number on me.

The players lost me a bit after those displays. I didn’t watch any football after the Lyon game until we played again against Wolves and didn’t read a single bit of City news or football news at all.

I think I was less pissed off when we shipped 8 at Boro and hadn’t felt as deflated with this club since Frank Clarke managed us.

I really really thought we would give the FA Cup and Champions League a proper go after defeating the Cartel and UEFA at the CAS. But I think Frank Clarke’s team wouldn’t have done any worse than we did in those two games.

Since then they’ve changed my mindset and I feel differently towards them. I expected more from them and more of them and I think they let us down in those Summer games.

Leicester and today are just further cementing how I feel about them after those games.

Hardly any of the players give me a fire in my belly when I watch them at the moment. Although when Bernardo came on I thought we might win it because he did come on with some spark, and maybe Dias could become the new Zabaleta?! Who knows? But we need to put in some big displays as a team in the coming weeks, if we draw or even lose but we play in a way that gives me a fire in my belly, then fair enough. But defeats like Arsenal Lyon Leicester and such a pitiful middle hour display in today’s draw really aren’t doing it.

I completely agree with every point.

I just don't understand why we didn't realise that the likes of Torres aren't good enough replacements for the standard of players we've lost. Where are the top class signings after we won the appeal? How long will the club bury its head that Mendy, Mahrez and Rodri are good enough, and Fern is 35, Aguero more and more injury prone.

Where are our leaders on the pitch? Perhaps Dias will be.

I just feel really sad about our team tonight, or more accurately our transfer policy, how we've failed to buy good enough replacements to keep that Centurions level, or at least close to it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.