Leeds United (A) - Sat 30th April, 17:30 (BST) | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The difference between the two matches is that Leeds still need points, Newcastle will be in full beach mode. Without a doubt ours is the tougher of the two
Well that is true but the reason Leeds need points is that they're shit. Newcastle on the other hand are 9th for a reason and have won four on the bounce.

The difference between the two matches is that Leeds still need points, Newcastle will be in full beach mode. Without a doubt ours is the tougher of the two
Newcastle wants to prove itself as a winning side, think they'll aim to continue their positive streak at home and finish as high as possible. Both matches are tough imo.

Newcastle wants to prove itself as a winning side, think they'll aim to continue their positive streak at home and finish as high as possible. Both matches are tough imo.
Newcastle and their fans are after revenge. Remember the 4-3 and Keegans meltdown which ruined their title challenge. Time for the Geordies to get their own back

On paper this is our toughest remaining league game, in my opinion. We should be beating them, and comfortably. But the crowd and atmosphere may play a huge part. The players need to keep calm and composed, play their usual game and we should be fine. If I were Pep I'd be tempted to start the exact same eleven (with the exception of Joao coming in for Oleks) that played against Madrid; they looked electric and will have had four days rest come Saturday. Get a couple of goals early doors and then make the necessary changes.

CTID

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.