Leeds United (H) | Man of the Match

Man of the Match

• Total voters
Stones, Fenandhino, Zinchenko in that order, Ederson made a couple of saves but didn't save the game, most of the rest thought turning up was enough, it really isn't.

I hope there was a long inquest in the dressing room afterwards, though I fear there won't have been, to have 29 goal "attempts" and score 1, is disgraceful.

Stones, Fenandhino, Zinchenko in that order, Ederson made a couple of saves but didn't save the game, most of the rest thought turning up was enough, it really isn't.

I hope there was a long inquest in the dressing room afterwards, though I fear there won't have been, to have 29 goal "attempts" and score 1, is disgraceful.
I agree with this, I'm sure Pep never underestimates the opponent but maybe yesterday there were signs that some of the players did. With more intent and will to win embedded into their brains, the 'spirit' that Bielsa spoke about, then results like this wouldn't happen. For sure, once in a while surprise results come up, this season across all the league there's evidence of that, but not giving at least 95% to the cause is a bare minimum, it's so frustrating because they're all coached to the same hymn sheet, the other squad get a chance to shine and they squander it. If they're moaning to Pep about not getting game time, then yesterday didn't do them any favours. As a collective all I ask of the team is 7/10, which given our quality should be enough to watch great football and moments of individual brilliance. Might not win, but will win more than most. We're at the real crunch end of the season and fuck ups like this can be contagious.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.