Leeds United (H) - Post-Match Thread

That was as good a performance as you'll see all year.

We absolutely dominated them from the warm up to the showers.

After the first half, I was amazed Leeds carried on "carrying on" as they did as they was only going to be one outcome. They were being taken apart with ease. I was wonder where this "Bielsa is a genius" thing was going as his team just took an absolute hammering and he offered nothing in return. As much as I dislike the busparkers, at least they have a tactic that's designed to minimise the damage. Leeds came to take as much as we could deliver.

In all honesty, I was expecting 10 it was that easy.

A fantastic message to the rest of the league and our goal difference has just had a massive boost.

COME ON CITY!!!

Well that was a lovely Tuesday night, atmosphere was good from the off I think the fans got up for it with the Leeds fans acting like they were something special

Rodri first half, Jesus this guy has completely won me over and then some

Pep, ever the gentlemen. Never gloats about beating a team 7-0, and gives them tributes.
Then plays down his own job, "the club buys incredible players, i just coach them to run alot".
You're a Manchester legend my bald mucker and will be remembered by people in the know as the best coach this country as ever witnessed.
If you only stayed around half the 27 yrs the pisscan was in charge over there you would eclipse his trophy haul.

PS and you wouldn't need the help off the bent FA/Premier League in which to achieve it!

I enjoyed that.
Will have some fun tomoz in Pickering when I go for my afternoon piss up !
Safe before Christmas all the fun of the game is gone ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.