Leeds United (H) - Tues 14th Dec, 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The good news is Cancelo is suspended so he cant have another nightmare against Bielsa, a manger who understands and exploits his bad positioning.

Other than that Leeds' injuries should make this a slam dunk, but their work rate will make it a painful one in a congested time.
Not sure our most creative player being suspended is a good thing.

Anybody on here at the F.A. cup tie at Elland Road we won so gloriously in January, ’78? We took a mass of support with us. I remember looking to my right (for some reason I was behind one of the goals) and the entire paddock was just a mass of sky blue, maroon and white when we scored. By God we made a lot of noise! We were brilliant that day. I remember thinking that it was the start of a new era in City's fortunes, that the changing of the guard from the Bell/Young/Lee team had now been completed, and that the future looked rosy ;-(
Happy days, though…
Lowfields for me at that one.

One of the biggest away followings for us, almost a proper riot,if some of our lot had gone on the pitch it'd have been carnage.

Anybody on here at the F.A. cup tie at Elland Road we won so gloriously in January, ’78? We took a mass of support with us. I remember looking to my right (for some reason I was behind one of the goals) and the entire paddock was just a mass of sky blue, maroon and white when we scored. By God we made a lot of noise! We were brilliant that day. I remember thinking that it was the start of a new era in City's fortunes, that the changing of the guard from the Bell/Young/Lee team had now been completed, and that the future looked rosy ;-(
Happy days, though…
Yes, I also went the year before, when I think we had an even bigger following. The 2nd game was brilliant other than the pitch invasion, the running battles outside were as bad as I have seen, in over 45 years of watching City home and away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.