Leeds United Thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am 49 and was at the Jan 78 battle of Elland Road. It was horrendous as loads of Blues know. That said, I would happily see Leeds swap places with any of the CAS letter 8 mate.

I only went to elland road twice. Once when we lost 3-0 early in the season and Dorigo scored. My mum have me the family allowance and I felt like a ten bob millionaire with my 14.25. I bought a burger and fat Yorkshire bastad flipped it up on the air and started laughing when it dropped and it cost me 3 quid! I had no money for any more food. I hated them for years. Went when wanchope was amazing midweek as a guest of a Leeds roller shutter door company who were trying to get some work off me. They saw their arse when we beat them as they expected to win so I fucked then off and have the job (on the etihad!) to someone else.

I am giving them one last chance! If they are nasty when they come back up they can fuck off for another ten years!!

I only went to elland road twice. Once when we lost 3-0 early in the season and Dorigo scored. My mum have me the family allowance and I felt like a ten bob millionaire with my 14.25. I bought a burger and fat Yorkshire bastad flipped it up on the air and started laughing when it dropped and it cost me 3 quid! I had no money for any more food. I hated them for years. Went when wanchope was amazing midweek as a guest of a Leeds roller shutter door company who were trying to get some work off me. They saw their arse when we beat them as they expected to win so I fucked then off and have the job (on the etihad!) to someone else.

I am giving them one last chance! If they are nasty when they come back up they can fuck off for another ten years!!
So you are coming around to the mindset of all us FOC Bluemooners at last. Leeds have always been and always will be twats.
I would love them to go bust,Elland Road become unused and delapidated and then demolished and turned into a sewage farm.
Just to remind the people of Leeds that their team were always shit and will live forever as pure untreated shit.
The shit bags!!!!

I think I was at the 3 miller too mate and the Leeds twats spoilt my birthday IIRC. Went over on the coach from Maine Road.

the Wmachope match is 1 of my favourites alongside Parlane scoring in a 2-1 win and all of us going mental on the Lowfields.

I was in the Leeds end for the 1 nil win when Craney scores and I so kissed I’m not sure how I got out alive. It didn’t help thet I was telling the Leeds fans at halftime they the best midfielder in Britain was getting ripped apart by a guy from a one horse town in Russia (Kinky vs MacAllister).

promotion nope and if everybody has to start again then its a clean sheet ? nobody should be given nothing or a helping hand and make the league bigger bollock ?? its just hard luck that the killer virus hit the whole at that time. and even in a way it should wake up a lot of clubs and sporting bodies to stop throwing money players and take more care of the game in all leagues

Wages almost the same as turnover, madness. Turnover up from 40.7m to 48.9m but wages from 31.3m to 46.1m

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.