Leeds United Thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Missionary work.
v1.bjsyMTA0MTQ7ajsxODA5MjsxMjAwOzIwNDg7MTUzNg

Its been good for him, and to learn from someone like Bielsa will have set him up well.

I posted in last season's thread that a Leeds-supporting mate at work doesn’t think Jack is good enough for the Premier League.

Maybe another year will see him improve sufficiently to be of a high enough standard for the step up.

I posted in last season's thread that a Leeds-supporting mate at work doesn’t think Jack is good enough for the Premier League.

Maybe another year will see him improve sufficiently to be of a high enough standard for the step up.
I haven't seen many of their games, but in those I watched I thought he looked good, but its a level below ours right now, I work with a Leeds season ticket holder who rates him, I certainly can't see him going downhill under Bielsa.

I see they look like they're going to lose one of their more inspirational players. Rumours going around of a big breakdown between Jansson and Bielsa;

https://www.teamtalk.com/news/no-ch...ore-details-emerge-of-pontus-jansson-fall-out

Sounds like he's going to Brentford in a cut price (£5.5m) deal as well; apparently, they'd rejected a £10m bid earlier in the summer from another club. Sounds like the sort of deal we'd do back in the good old "typical City" days.

I see they look like they're going to lose one of their more inspirational players. Rumours going around of a big breakdown between Jansson and Bielsa;

https://www.teamtalk.com/news/no-ch...ore-details-emerge-of-pontus-jansson-fall-out

Sounds like he's going to Brentford in a cut price (£5.5m) deal as well; apparently, they'd rejected a £10m bid earlier in the summer from another club. Sounds like the sort of deal we'd do back in the good old "typical City" days.
He’s an absolute bellend that Jansson. Proper gamesmanship player, always diving and time wasting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.