Leeds United Thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
My cat just told me that even she hates the sheep shagging, knuckle dragging, wife beating, ugly fookin troglodyte Yorkshire bastards. Me on the other hand really wants them to be denied promotion and/or go bust. I suppose you could say We don’t like them very much in our house - twats!
I think I have overdone the self isolation, oh well there’s always alcohol.......

My cat just told me that even she hates the sheep shagging, knuckle dragging, wife beating, ugly fookin troglodyte Yorkshire bastards. Me on the other hand really wants them to be denied promotion and/or go bust. I suppose you could say We don’t like them very much in our house - twats!
I think I have overdone the self isolation, oh well there’s always alcohol.......
She's definitely a "keeper" fella. If you feel compelled to post a pic of your good lady, feel free.

sorry i meant so called biggest club ???

they are the biggest club in england for turn over and money printing machine but hide the debt ? but that can not keep going on and with the lock down the banks will be after every penny they can recoup back in debts own to them. and it should start with the biggest debt and the so called money machine united have to cough up and clear the debt
Agreed.and most of your post can be transposed to the USA,the supposed 'biggest' country in the world,printing money at will and trying to hide the debt....2.5 Trillion just added to the economy.,little mention of the debt.The last financial crisis in 2008 was headline news in this country,the bbc had it plastered all over their website 24/7....this time round there is virtually fuck all....excellent diversionary tactics from the powers that be....the reality will play out soon enough and the real teason for lockdown will be grasped by even the simplest of minds.The Football industry is today simply an arm of Capitalism..and that has always been prone to eating itself....

Agreed.and most of your post can be transposed to the USA,the supposed 'biggest' country in the world,printing money at will and trying to hide the debt....2.5 Trillion just added to the economy.,little mention of the debt.The last financial crisis in 2008 was headline news in this country,the bbc had it plastered all over their website 24/7....this time round there is virtually fuck all....excellent diversionary tactics from the powers that be....the reality will play out soon enough and the real teason for lockdown will be grasped by even the simplest of minds.The Football industry is today simply an arm of Capitalism..and that has always been prone to eating itself....

football can not keep going on like it was. and after this virus is done and life tries to get back into normal living you can bet money/debt will be right at the top of the list of things banks will want to recoup back and quick. many fans will fine it hard to find spear money to spend on football in the coming years and the damage this virus has done will last about 5 years to the economy and tighten of the belts. so the this thing is when money is tight is to call in the debts and football and the so called elite will be shitting themselves. united reported debt is £550 million and everything at that club is tied up to loans on assets and shares. and utd fans world wide will be thinking twice about flying and spending big money just to watch the game

Last edited:
Yes get well soon or we will send Franny round for scrap.

4s26Pocc.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.