Leeds United Thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.

manclad

City boys we are here,sh*g your women and drink yo
Few, thanks for the update,

(but I was being sarcastic Cleavers - the hint was in me saying I didn't have access to the internet ;-) I just wanted to piss off the angry mob that usually post in this thread.)
I am Mr.Angry and I have resigned myself to the unpalatable fact that the LUFC scumbags will be in the Premier League next season.
For 1 or 2 seasons only methinks.

Vienna_70

Team supported
The Only Team in Manchester!
I am Mr.Angry and I have resigned myself to the unpalatable fact that the LUFC scumbags will be in the Premier League next season.
For 1 or 2 seasons only methinks.
What a shit fucking year.

Not only have we had the bloody coronavirus, we’ve also had to put up with Littlewoods winning the Premier League* and dirty Leeds probably getting promoted.

manclad

City boys we are here,sh*g your women and drink yo
Kwikfit.
What a shit fucking year.

Not only have we had the bloody coronavirus, we’ve also had to put up with Littlewoods winning the Premier League* and dirty Leeds probably getting promoted.
Yin and Yang.
Normality will be resumed next season and the 2 L clubs will be swept aside by the mighty Sky Blues.

Citizen in Pakistan

It would be fun to see lampard and biesla have another go, looking forward to seeing what biesla brings to the pl

KS55

Championship not great this year. Leeds will come up and struggle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account?

Register now!
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.