Leeds United thread 2020/21

All over twitter saying they’re a much bigger club :)
When they’re told they hadn’t even won more than us pre takeover they don’t care, they’re bigger
The correct response is “ who fuckin cares “

Pride of Yarkshire!

The rest of the county think they are cunts as well.

Still I detest Leeds but really looking forward to playing them. Pep v Bielsa will be a tactical masterclass of a game.

Not even the pride of Yarkshire , that accolade goes to Sheffield Wednesday , historically they have more trophies , higher attendances and a better ground , only since the 70s have Leeds probably been the top club in Yarkshire ..
For a city the size of Leeds with only one club their gates really are poor ..

Not even the pride of Yarkshire , that accolade goes to Sheffield Wednesday , historically they have more trophies , higher attendances and a better ground , only since the 70s have Leeds probably been the top club in Yarkshire ..
For a city the size of Leeds with only one club their gates really are poor ..
Leeds is traditionally a rugby town. There was minor interest only in football until the Revie era. Interest in rugby had dropped off slightly as league is on sky and the union side have rarely looked like a top team.
With the professional era, many traditional union clubs have faded somewhat see Roundhay/Headingley/Tykes for example. A shame as they were important socially.

Not really signed anyone apart from Rodrigo, I know Bielsa likes a small squad but I expected them to make a Wolves style push straight into the top half.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.