Leeds United thread 2020/21

liverpool on there debut back? lol someone doesnt like them haha. oh well i hope they can atleast finish between 10-12th. would be a nice 1st season back.. old clubs like Leeds ,nottingham sunderland and even blackburn deserve to be in the premier league alot of history.

liverpool on there debut back? lol someone doesnt like them haha. oh well i hope they can atleast finish between 10-12th. would be a nice 1st season back.. old clubs like Leeds ,nottingham sunderland and even blackburn deserve to be in the premier league alot of history.
I wouldn't put it past the dirty bastards to get a point there.

"History is bunk" - according to Henry Ford. It's the future that counts.
Oh and Leeds United are not an old club,they were a club who were formed after their predecessors Leeds City were booted out of The Football League in 1919-20 for financial irregularities.

Why does Leeds get the hate from City fans? Their rivalary has been predominantly with united right?
In the 70s Leeds had the most thuggish and racist fans in the country. It was a battle everytime we played there. To be fair their fanbase is much better nowadays but football fans have long memories. It was so bad going to Leeds that City and United fans sometimes teamed up against the Leeds yobs.

Sheffield FC and Notts County have a lot of history too.

Do you think they should be in th Premier League as well?

Sheffield FC and Notts County have a lot of history too.

Do you think they should be in th Premier League as well?

never followed em enough to know lol. but sure why not. get rid of brighton and palace lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.