Leeds United thread 2020/21

Will Harrison come back and make it with us next year ? Thought he had done well in the Championship but did not think he would be on our level. Thought he missed a few games as well to to inconsistency but that could have been in previous seasons did not watch leeds last year but he is doing well this year goal last game against Liverpool did he also get an assist ? assist against Fulham If he can make it would be ideal to replace Marhez so we can keep the age of the squad down and use funds to get a striker to replace Augero who can play in other forward positions and perhaps rotate with Harrison if he is not top top level would also allow us to save money for other positions assuming we do not fix them this year such as replacing Fernandinho and a new LB

I dont Like Leeds much.
Know one does.
But I'd rather have them in the league than Brighton or Bournemouth

Anyone remember the T-shirts they used to sell outside Main’t Road in early 90s which had ‘we hate Leeds’ all over it? Am I imagining that?

Jack Harrison is at Leeds on a season-long loan deal from Manchester City, with a view to a permanent move.
Does this mean we have to sell him to them if they come up with the right price or we do we have the option to keep him?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.