Leeds United thread 2020/21

Anyone remember the T-shirts they used to sell outside Main’t Road in early 90s which had ‘we hate Leeds’ all over it? Am I imagining that?

Remember the classic lyrics....

We all hate Leeds and leeds and leeds, leeds and leeds and leeds and leeds, leeds and leeds, leeds, we all fucking hate leeds.

I know it's hardy Simon and Garfunkle but it's got class.

They're getting giddy.

Earlier, I heard one on 606, claiming that Bielsa is the greatest manager in the history of the game, Jack Harrison will be in the Euro squad and dirty Leeds will finish in the top six.

You coul hear the disbelief in Sutton's and Savage's voices as he came out with each assertion.

Credit where credit is due, they played some scintillating football at times today.

Dallas (?) should have seen red for his shocking challenge on Bernardo though.

They looked fitter & quicker that’s all I saw. It was so easy for them to come through our slow midfield.

we made them look good.

They're getting giddy.

Earlier, I heard one on 606, claiming that Bielsa is the greatest manager in the history of the game, Jack Harrison will be in the Euro squad and dirty Leeds will finish in the top six.

You coul hear the disbelief in Sutton's and Savage's voices as he came out with each assertion.
Isn’t jack Harrison American ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.