Leeds Thread - 2021/22

Bielsa is a bit like Mourinho, in that he doesn't stay around long and his teams do have a major drop off after a good season. I know its a bit premature, but it wouldn't surprise me if he was the first manager to go.
The cynic will say he wanted a golden handshake and retirement present for bringing them into the promised land and mid table, and he didnt get it. So he is sat on his water bottle box in the pissing it down rain in England again for a year

The(ir) problem was dead balls, where match ups weren’t always so great, and the lack of cohesion when asking another player to pick up your man if you go to help out a colleague.

Showed their man to man frailties today, with Ayling not getting anything on Pogba (his man) for 4 of the goals, and a midfield runner breaking through the lines and not getting passed on for 4 of them!

Bielsa is a bit like Mourinho, in that he doesn't stay around long and his teams do have a major drop off after a good season. I know its a bit premature, but it wouldn't surprise me if he was the first manager to go.
We’ve had 3 good seasons under him now, try again.

The cynic will say he wanted a golden handshake and retirement present for bringing them into the promised land and mid table, and he didnt get it. So he is sat on his water bottle box in the pissing it down rain in England again for a year
He was out of contract and willingly signed another one. Even with a contract Leeds fans know if he wanted to go he’d just go.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.