Leeds United Thread - 2022/23

Not sure what is wrong with Leeds. A few nutter fans - everyone has them. A few fans who think 'above their station'. Everyone has them. They aren't massively different to us before we won the lottery. I would argue we are a bit bigger but nobody can argue they aren't well-supported. I welcome them in the Premier League - but the indoor area in the away end where you get a drink is a complete f+++n disgrace and needs sorting

Had this discussion with my lad yesterday & I think they might just survive as I can't see Bournemouth or Fulham staying up & Forest, Brentford & Saints will struggle. Saints seem to be in that circle of getting weaker every year & if they end up losing Ward Prowse that could be the final straw.

Not sure what is wrong with Leeds. A few nutter fans - everyone has them. A few fans who think 'above their station'. Everyone has them. They aren't massively different to us before we won the lottery. I would argue we are a bit bigger but nobody can argue they aren't well-supported. I welcome them in the Premier League - but the indoor area in the away end where you get a drink is a complete f+++n disgrace and needs sorting
@jimharri will be hovering over the ban button.

Leeds fans are cunts. Did you forget them throwing their flags at out our players last season? I hope they go down with the lowest points tally in PL history.

@jimharri will be hovering over the ban button.

Leeds fans are cunts. Did you forget them throwing their flags at out our players last season? I hope they go down with the lowest points tally in PL history.
truthfully I never saw that at Elland Road last season. Mind you I didn't see that much of the game... because our own fans were also acting like c+nts. Drugged up and pissed and climbing on chairs / breaking chairs as well as jibbing in the ground (none of the 3 people to my left had tickets). We have almost as many pricks as they do (albeit not as many as the scousers...).
Boxing Day this year will be a horrendous time to play them

Reactions: mat

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.