Left Back?

As it was Blackpool Home in the third tier, then anything above that is a bonus for me.

It has to be Clichy or Kolarov due to what we won with them. It has to be one of them, before them we had Michael Ball & Wayne Bridge :|

Kolarov.

Better crosser than anyone I've seen at the club bar maybe Kev.

I know plenty of dinosaurs will say he couldn't defend but he was a better defender than anyone we've had at our club since then, and when you look at the way the modern game is played, being a great defender at full-back is a lot less important than being able to attack. If Trent Alexander Arnold was at City for example, most people would write him off.
Is Mendy any better than Kolarov ?

Is Mendy any better than Kolarov ?
Being "better" includes being available to be chosen by the manager, imo. A player could be completely world class but if he is rarely healthy and available to play he is not worth much to a team.

Personally, I'd rather a good-very good player that is usually healthy and available than a very good - world class player that spends 80%+ of his time with the medical staff.

Kolarov.

Better crosser than anyone I've seen at the club bar maybe Kev.

I know plenty of dinosaurs will say he couldn't defend but he was a better defender than anyone we've had at our club since then, and when you look at the way the modern game is played, being a great defender at full-back is a lot less important than being able to attack. If Trent Alexander Arnold was at City for example, most people would write him off.
Nah, Arnold is much better attacking than defending, but yes, in todays game that's what is needed

I was going to say Pearce/Hinchcliffe/Pointon/Edgehill

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.