legal services commission

goatastuta

has anyone ever dealt with them? been trying to contact them on and off for ages.just get automated voice then put on hold.
i got in some mither a few years ago,and because i work,i may have to make a contribution to legal costs.my solicitor sent my documents to them and we never heard anything back.
next thing im getting bailiff type letters and phone calls off some company claiming to work for them.
my solicitor had never heard of them either.so we resent my documents to legal services again,but still never heard anything back.
meanwhile i continued getting constantly mithered with letters,an am.phone call,and a pm. phone call every single day off this company.

im not sure if its a scam as they have legal services logo at the bottom of the letters,but at first they wanted £8k over 6 months before i'd even been to court,and said i'd get it back if found not guilty.this figure then changed on various letters aswell.
on my solicitors advice,i ignored the clowns,but now the figure has halved but theyre gonna get a court enforcement order!
think this means bailiffs knocking on my door which i can obviously do without.

Anyone had any similar carry on,that could offer some advice? much appreciated

if bailiffs come knocking, ask them too leave your property as they are trespassing. no policeman no entry and your property is from garden gate....

if they wish to argue you phone the police.

you have a solicitor, so let the company go through him, do not have anymore to do with them.

There is a Legal Ombudsman who are free to use and will give advice. They are based in Birmingham and can be contacted on 0300 555 0333.

If they can't help at this point, they will point you somewhere that can.

The Pink Panther said:
Is this in the football forum because you're Malcolm Glazer?

maybe it is because he is a BLUE in difficulties and he was hoping other BLUES might be able to help him (rather than making snide comments) - just a thought like<br /><br />-- Tue Jun 19, 2012 7:12 pm --<br /><br />
dark 'n stormy said:
There is a Legal Ombudsman who are free to use and will give advice. They are based in Birmingham and can be contacted on 0300 555 0333.

If they can't help at this point, they will point you somewhere that can.

just like this in fact

directgov.uk which tends to be straight with its info shows the following details

Legal Services Commission

Contact details for the Legal Services Commission (LSC), which looks after legal aid in England and Wales. It is also responsible for ensuring that people get the information, advice and legal help they need to deal with a wide range of problems.

The LSC itself is unable to provide legal advice or information.
Legal Services Commission

Contact point

Address

4 Abbey Orchard Street
London
SW1P 2BS

General enquiries
0300 200 2020

Website

http://www.legalservices.gov.uk

seems a legit body but unusual you cant get in touch and you have bailiffs on your case if you have submitted everything.

complaints details here http://www.legalservices.gov.uk/aboutus/6320.asp

Sounds odd, I certainly be suspicious. If you've not heard from legal services comission asking for money I'd this "recovery service" to "fuck off and return this alleged debt to their client as you deny/have none knowledge of it."

Fuck all they can do i would have thought without taking you to court for the money all they can do is send threat-a-grams I'd also tell them in writing that you only want communication via post to stop the cunts mithering you.

The Pink Panther said:
Is this in the football forum because you're Malcolm Glazer?

haha no sorry pal.although i am slightly balding! (by that,i mean my hair,not one of clare's relatives)

niall'sdiscoshorts said:
if bailiffs come knocking, ask them too leave your property as they are trespassing. no policeman no entry and your property is from garden gate....

if they wish to argue you phone the police.

you have a solicitor, so let the company go through him, do not have anymore to do with them.

cheers all of you for the numbers/advice etc..useful info,the bailiff issue just does my head in a bit coz i've got 3 kids,and dont want hassle at my door.
i was a bit unsure of mithering my solicitor again,as the court case and everything was dealt with 8 months ago,so havent spoke to them since.i did ring him today,and he said to write to the company and tell them to basically do one! only thing with that is theyve then had contact with me,know my address,phone number,and might up their anti! if they cant do nowt,i might carry on ignoring them.solicitor said that was another option,and basically,if they want to take you to court,let them try!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.