Legends (ahem) lounge

I was in the legends lounge for the derby.

I don't have anything against the guy, but Richard Edghill is on the staff.

Surely that's a bit of a stretch with the term 'legend'?

Local lad, City fan since he was a kid, and scored a pen that put us on course to be what we are today. Of course he's a fucking legend.

heart and soul is blue, put up with the worst abuse I've witnessed at a City player, deserves the legend status as much as anyone, sealed it when he scored his one and only goal from open play and didn't know how to celebrate, think he was as shocked as the rest of us

heart and soul is blue, put up with the worst abuse I've witnessed at a City player, deserves the legend status as much as anyone, sealed it when he scored his one and only goal from open play and didn't know how to celebrate, think he was as shocked as the rest of us
Him an Jeff scoring the only two goals, not what you'd call a regular occurrence :-)

Great bloke nice guy ,Blue through and through ,when you mention Legend ,I think Colin Bell .Neil Young ,Tommy Booth ,others will think od Shaun Goater and Geo ,each to there
own

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.