Legends Lounge Question

kingn6

My lovely wife got me Legends Lounge tickets as a present. I have not been in the Legends area before and I have question regarding it.

It says dress code smart casual which is always confusing to me. Is it alright to wear fancy trainers, long sleeved top/shirt and regular pants. Or will I be overdressed/underdressed?

Mods if Q is in the wrong forum please move to the right one.

My lovely wife got me Legends Lounge tickets as a present. I have not been in the Legends area before and I have question regarding it.

It says dress code smart casual which is always confusing to me. Is it alright to wear fancy trainers, long sleeved top/shirt and regular pants. Or will I be overdressed/underdressed?

Yes.

Youll be fine so long as you arent wearing shorts or tracksuit bottoms.

Your planed attire is fine; have seen people in there in smart jeans/shoes and polo shirts or sweater whenever Ive been in. Enjoy - the food is excellent.

I think we will require pics of your lovely wife with and without your suggested clothing on to form a decision mate.

Youll be fine so long as you arent wearing shorts or tracksuit bottoms.

Your planed attire is fine; have seen people in there in smart jeans/shoes and polo shirts or sweater whenever Ive been in. Enjoy - the food is excellent.
Thanks Lee looking forward to food as well ;-)

Read somewhere where it said no trainers but then I saw a video with people wearing trainers in the lounge. What was your experience from the lounge regarding that?

Thanks Lee looking forward to food as well ;-)

Read somewhere where it said no trainers but then I saw a video with people wearing trainers in the lounge. What was your experience from the lounge regarding that?
Never wore them when Ive been in but have seen people in there wearing them.

Look out for a few ex-players mingling around, and if its a cold winter day being able to go inside and have a warm drink and a bite to eat at half time is a pleasure. View is decent and atmosphere not too bad as the away fans are just to your right.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.