Legends Lounge

Silvercloud

Just been given 2 tickets for today in here. I'm leaving the safety of the Family Stand and me and my youngest are going here instead. I've had a look on the OS but it doesn't say too much about it. I know about the padded seats & cash bar but what else do they throw in?

Just been given 2 tickets for today in here. I'm leaving the safety of the Family Stand and me and my youngest are going here instead. I've had a look on the OS but it doesn't say too much about it. I know about the padded seats & cash bar but what else do they throw in?
A nice buffet lunch, don't forget to have the prawns

In there today as well, been in before, free programme, seat at a table with a 3 course buffet. Have to pay for drinks but you can order one to your table for half time. Legends pottered about and reading the team sheet and a padded seat for the game. About sums it up, a comfortable day

Sounds good enough for me. Just had another look on the OS and there's a couple of videos on it. Looks a decent day out. What time would you recommend getting in there for this afternoon?

I would get there for 3

Sounds good enough for me. Just had another look on the OS and there's a couple of videos on it. Looks a decent day out. What time would you recommend getting in there for this afternoon?

It opens at 3, I'm aiming to be in and around the stadium just before 3 and waiting on my uncle so if I'm in by half 3 I'll be happy. Last time I made it just over an hour before kick off due to traffic and we didn't really miss anything, the staff were lovely and helpful and we were up to speed shortly! Enjoy your day blue!

How is it? ;)

He's probably the one who has been kicked out for waving his pint around chanting "Colin the King, the King" with a little lad screaming "please daddy stop embarrassing us". So I think he's enjoyed himself ;)

Had a chat with Colin Bell, photo with him and the Skip. Happened to be seated with a few blokes who grew up with Colin so he spent a few minutes with us. Lovely bloke and so was Tony Book.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.