Leicester (A) League Cup QF - Pre Match Thread

Leicester v City Carabao Cup QF prediction (after 90 mins)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

MAG

Last year it was the same opposition at this stage and also an away game ... we beat them on penalties after some seriously dodgy calls by the ref trying his best to get Leicester through ... oh, well there’ll be VAR this time and our tie is on TV too so perhaps we won’t see that blatant bias ...

With Pep conforming KdB playing this game I won’t be surprised to see Aguero getting a run out as well ... that’d do and with Vardy injured for them, they’re short of goals ...

Those going, this is our first visit after the sad accident of their Chairman ... so pay tributes, behave well and do us all proud ... and then we go back there in the League a week later on Boxing Day as well ... can be two tricky away trips in a week, but we’d probably see two different sides in both with the likes of Zinchenko, Danilo, Kompany, Foden and Brahim all starting in this first one ...

My prediction: The same score line as today ... 3-1 to us and into the semi finals ...

C’mon City!

Last edited:
Muric
Walker
Kompany
Otamendi
Zinchenko
Gundogan
De Bruyne
Foden
Mahrez
Diaz
Aguero

Ederson, Laporte, Fernandinho, B Silva, Sterling, Sane, Jesus

Interesting to see how Mason reacts if advised to review something favouring us on VAR, probably stay with his original decision.

Muric
Danilo - Komps - Ota - Zinch
KdB - Gundo - Foden
Brahim - Jesus - Sterling

Apart from the CS my first away of the season.

One of the better away grounds to go to.

Get through this with due to our recent injuries what will be a stronger team than I was originally expecting and we should be at Wembley again, nobody domestically will beat us over 2 legs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.