Leicester (A) Post Match Thread

Alty Ant is quite crafty about it. He doesn't show obvious bias but gets in his little digs whenever he can. Today's time-wasting yellow being a perfect example. I think he sees it as doing whatever he can to put us down without it being glaringly obvious. If it costs us the game then that's a bonus. Trouble is, with this City team his little digs are unlikely to cost us the game. Basically, he's a shit referee - not as shit as some, but still shit IMHO.
He’s a twat he comes from a rag family and supports Alty Do people believe that I am a firm believer if you’re a manc you don’t ref us or the Rags

Massive win. This match could have been a banana skin. I believed when if we beat Spurs at home on the run in to the last title we would go on and win it. I feel the same about this win. Really cant see any team now standing in our way when I look at the remaining fixtures.

Only the bluest of blue-tinted spec wearers would say Aguero wasn’t offside.

Too bad for Ferna, because it would have been a belter!

Now, can we talk about Mahrez missing the sitter and why on earth Sterling didn’t score instead of ALMOST bollocking it up with the worlds longest, most excruciating 1-2 with Jesus?

Maybe he just wanted to get a rise out of Jesus over Easter?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.