Leicester (a) pre-match thread

Leicester (a) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I truly love every City player that ever played, they are always welcome at my place for a beer, or a meal, or to take full advantage of my wife. That said some were really shite, so I guess it is better we don't pretend otherwise.

Edit* except eddie McGoldrick

But Brazil don't have the mangler
That's spirit get behind the boys! The question is would we have a stand big enough to hold all the miserable gits such as yourself.

If people can't be happy with City now they never will be

2 games in 3/4 days

Leicester:
-------------Ederson
Walker Kompany Stones Delph
----------Fernandinho
-------De Bruyne Silva
----Sterling G.Jesus Sane

Bravo, Danilo, Mangala, Toure, Gundogan, Bernardo, Aguero/Zinchenko

Hopefully Kompany is fit to help deal with Vardy. Hopefully Kun is ok to feature too.

Feyenoord:
--------------Ederson
Danilo Stones Otamendi Zinchenko
-----------Fernandinho
------De Bruyne Gundogan
---Bernardo Aguero Sterling

Bravo, Walker, Mangala/Tosin, Toure, Foden, Sane, G.Jesus

We still need to win this game to make sure we top the group but get Manga/Tosin, Toure and Foden on for Stones, Dinho and KDB asap. A win here will allow us to play a 2nd string/kids away at Shakhtar - if they don't beat Napoli

I will be astonished if KDB and Fernandinho play against Feyenoord.

How can any true City fan speak with venom and loathing about any current squad member?

Not what I call a supporter.

Armchair, glory hunting, tourists maybe...

JJ

It's amazing how one bad performance from a player can have such a vague impact on peoples opinion on here. The funny thing is no one played well that night yet mangala gets singled out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.