Leicester Away (league game)

Looking for 1 adult & 1 junior, or 2 adults if not. Please pm and I'll come back to you.

Can meet at ground or pick up before. Cheers

I am 'in country' and available (with car) for the Leicester game if anyone has an extra ticket I could purchase?

(and am also engaged in 'black bag ops' in attempts to identify and purchase tickets for this & the Huddersfield game from the home side - if anyone would like to join in with me & combine intel, please just shoot me a PM)

Last edited:
Late I know, but I can't make Saturday Leicester) now, so I have 1 adult ticket available, face value. PM me if anyone wants it. First come first served.

I’ll take one today. As long as it’s available before lunch time to give me time to travel.

Thanks, Stuart.

The weather here in Leicestershire is manky today, Ice and snow forecast so would advise against any blues travelling to the game and instead let me have their ticket as I’m much closer and don’t have to travel down.

Only joking of course, weather is fairly decent BUT would still like a spare if any going please

TBM

Still looking for 1 adult and 1 junior, but will take two adults if that’s what’s available. Prepared to pay full whack for both. Season ticket holder that lives in Birmingham now, so I’m travelling locally. Able to pick up tickets anywhere in Midlands or the ground but not Manchester now unfortunately. Please PM and I’ll send mobile number. Cheers

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.