Leicester Boxing Day Home Match

mayo31

I am after one adult and one kid for this match if anyone cannot make it

A lad I know is a rag but his son is a blue and loves Jack Grealish.

So the lad is looking to buy 2 tickets, one for his son and one for his sons grandad, who is also a blue as a surprise xmas gift

They obviously do not want to buy membership as it adds to the cost.

Any help appreciated, PM me

Thanks

A bit early but 2 spares halfway up 315, seats 1 behind eachother £40 the pair. They'd make a nice prezzie.

Down at my lads for Xmas in Abingdon so neither of us are attending.

****SOLD****

Last edited:
Any idea when these go on sale to S/T holders? My lad is on a years deferment but will be back at Xmas. Don’t need to be spending £35 to be allowed to buy a ticket!
Can’t believe he is deferred but he can’t buy a ticket..
Same with me. I deferred mine this year, as I was in the at risk category. I have now had 3 jabs so starting to buy match tickets again, so wanted to buy for the Boxing Day game, but they want me to spend 35 quid on a membership for this game but I can buy a West Ham ticket without one.

I can't make the boxing day game, but not sure how to go about selling my seat. Can anyone advise me on what to do please

or nearest block….

I know it’s a long shot but if anybody has a spare or can’t make it my sister will be in town that week and would be ideal to sit with us three for it.

Happy to pay full price obviously and can transfer to my season ticket/supporter number or collect in person

many thanks

EDITED DUE TO BELOW POST:
Doesn’t have a citizens card and don’t want to pay £35 just to get early purchase just yet
Thanks.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.