Leicester Carabao Cup - man of the match

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Foden for me. He looked so comfortable on the ball and chased everything. A special mention must go to Muric for the penalty saves and some great footwork (Ederson like) I was also very impressed by Garcia who looked far better than his 17 years would suggest..... especially as a defender!
Also it was nice to see Stones playing so well in Ferneys role. Again, he looked so calm in that role. Aguero looked a little off pace, which is understandable but KDB looks so sharp and what a great goal :)
All in all a good result.

Keeper did great, but those Leicester pens were basically back passes. So, special mention for Muric but I went for the Stockport Iniesta. Looked the best player on the pitch for periods of the game, which is just astonishing at his age.
Well done García as well, did not look out of place at all.

Foden for me. He looked so comfortable on the ball and chased everything. A special mention must go to Muric for the penalty saves and some great footwork (Ederson like) I was also very impressed by Garcia who looked far better than his 17 years would suggest..... especially as a defender!
Also it was nice to see Stones playing so well in Ferneys role. Again, he looked so calm in that role. Aguero looked a little off pace, which is understandable but KDB looks so sharp and what a great goal :)
All in all a good result.

Agree with all of that, except I’m not convinced Stones is the answer in Fernandinho’s place. Also, why break up the Stones/Laporte partnership....?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.