Leicester Carabao Cup - man of the match

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Foden is growing in confidence per game. Looks a very good prospect. Always wants the ball, never goes hiding and gives 100%. If it is not coached out of him his natural talent means we have a great prospect here.

Some good performances from the kids last night. I went for Garcia just because I was so impressed with a 17yo being so cool in possession and never went hiding, perfect for the way we play.
This thread is for MoM but some people seem to be more interested in pointing out the players who had bad games. Why?

Some good performances from the kids last night. I went for Garcia just because I was so impressed with a 17yo being so cool in possession and never went hiding, perfect for the way we play.
This thread is for MoM but some people seem to be more interested in pointing out the players who had bad games. Why?
Because there would have been no need for the penalties if certain players had performed as we know they can.

Because there would have been no need for the penalties if certain players had performed as we know they can.
So what are you suggesting? That they played poorly on purpose, but that's still not the point. This is the MoM thread, not the moaning thread.
We are watching some of the greatest football ever played on this planet but all some people want to do is moan. Go and start a moaning thread up and stay on there and I promise I will never bother you.

Huh? Stones looked nothing like what’s required for that role. Incredible Centre back, poor DM.

Foden for man of the match, he looked at home.

Agree he looks out of place - the young lad for Leicester with the hair was the better of the two DMs. Keep an eye on him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.