Leicester Carabao Cup - man of the match

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Stones did great cant remember him giving the ball away but agree about Foden being motm.

I thought Stones was poor.

It's not his fault, he's not a midfielder. I've actually been pushing for him to get a chance there, but the two or three times I've seen him there, he's just not quite up to it.

He just constantly gave the ball backwards and sideways. Anyone could do that, it's the easiest thing to do on a football pitch.

But in that role for us, you have to be comfortable taking the ball on the half turn, playing the forward pass under pressure, turning defence in to attack. Stones was lousy at all of those things last night.

Again, I'm not blaming him, he's a brilliant footballer. But he's a ball playing centre half, not a midfielder.

He's brilliant at finding a forward pass in to feet from centre half when he has time on the ball. But in midfield, he doesn't have as much time, he's under pressure straight away and it doesn't suit his game.

Agree he looks out of place - the young lad for Leicester with the hair was the better of the two DMs. Keep an eye on him.

Choudhury? he's been getting hyped up for years now & he's still nowhere near being a regular first teamer at 21. He just had a good game, he's alright though.

Muric. Did well during the game and his penalty shootout play was excellent. Then Foden and then Kev. Everybody else was a bit poor to be honest.

Muric taking Bravo's mantle , if we do make the final i am sure Pep will play him at Wembley , thought Foden shaded KDB as our best outfield player , but our 2m giant in the goals gets my vote

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.