Leicester City 2016/17

Looks like Kante and Mahrez are gone. I want to feel sorry for them, but also I feel each team now can try and compete (I'm not saying others will win). They won't exactly be destitute, so it's on their scouting team to identify proper replacements.

be intersting to see if Kante comes straight back from playing all summer ,with no break, and just picks up where he was before..ie non-stop running.
i honestly cant see how a player plucked from the french fourth division(iirc) has had one season in the premiership took the place by storm,gone to the euros,has pupils bigger than both sakho and jamie fox...,has managed to carve out such a fairytale career for himself in such a short space of time.
Kante said the new chelsea designer- boss pursuaded him to leave leics...does Kante know that designer boss faces match fixing allegations, at the highest level, back in italy and maybe isn,t someone who you rely on every word he says...

Mahrez, wasnt he struggling to make the leicester team when they were bottom,season before last... all of a sudden best player in the prem(lol!!)..whats he gonna do at a bigger club next season?
imo both players are gonna be a spectacular waste of money,neither will light up the champions league and will be back at leicester,or lower league before you can say ..."whose up for the after- match urine sample?"

be intersting to see if Kante comes straight back from playing all summer ,with no break, and just picks up where he was before..ie non-stop running.
i honestly cant see how a player plucked from the french fourth division(iirc) has had one season in the premiership took the place by storm,gone to the euros,has pupils bigger than both sakho and jamie fox...,has managed to carve out such a fairytale career for himself in such a short space of time.
Kante said the new chelsea designer- boss pursuaded him to leave leics...does Kante know that designer boss faces match fixing allegations, at the highest level, back in italy and maybe isn,t someone who you rely on every word he says...

Mahrez, wasnt he struggling to make the leicester team when they were bottom,season before last... all of a sudden best player in the prem(lol!!)..whats he gonna do at a bigger club next season?
imo both players are gonna be a spectacular waste of money,neither will light up the champions league and will be back at leicester,or lower league before you can say ..."whose up for the after- match urine sample?"
Now then Den, you missing your own meds again????

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.