Leicester City 2016/17

Where was our resident fox from last year. He said it wasn't a fluke and all their background shit was the reason for their revival staying up then winning the league. Wanker

images

If he wants to have opinions like that he can fuck off to decaf.

Where was our resident fox from last year. He said it wasn't a fluke and all their background shit was the reason for their revival staying up then winning the league. Wanker
He came across a bit raggy to me the when he kicked off every time we questioned the players drinking um bongo

He came across a bit raggy to me the when he kicked off every time we questioned the players drinking um bongo

Fair dos, I remember saying at the time they just got lucky. They had no one challenging really, got away with murder, no injuries etc but he wouldn't buy it. So much so I tweeted sky bet last feb on odds them going down which they wouldn't give me a price on! They was only 25s at the start of the season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.