Leicester City (A) - Post-Match Thread

It wouldn't have been goal bound if it hit him in the face.

His face would also have stopped it.

Looked like it was going through the gap to me.

ERZiqTIW4AE0xAa

I agree that was a penalty.

From our point of view it’s literally the first one that’s gone in our favour, when it’s too late to win the league.

I can understand you boys being fucked off.

Good luck for the rest of the season. I genuinely like Leicester.

I agree, clear pen, we were very lucky to get away with that. No idea what KDB was thinking!!

Looked like it was going through the gap to me.

ERZiqTIW4AE0xAa
Nah it looked like it also came off Laporte's back, not that it makes a difference or whether it was going to hit him in the face, as far as the letter of the law goes it probably should have been a pen.

It wasn’t the free kick that directly hit de Bruyne’s arms, the ball hit de Bruyne from a deflection off Laporte from a yard away from him.

Whereas that Praett’s hit his arms directly from the shot.

I think that’s where the difference was and why they ended up as different decisions.
no, I've watched it over and over looking to say it wasn't a pen , but the ball skims Kev's arms and laporte's back equally as the ball goes between them. kev's arms defo slow it down and it's nowhere near his head and his hands are clearly far from a natural position. We all know we would be mad if that was not given for us.
3239.jpg

i thought the 2nd half was the best we have played for a bit and mendy started to bomb forward instead of just holding for the runner or passing it back inside
great win at a hard place to get anything ? and for the pen miss again i have the feeling a big pen is coming up and it will be scored
Mendy is improving noticeably with his defending and movement. His delivery of crosses is almost there but not quite as it was when he joined us. I'm absolutely certain it'll come good though - hopefully against Madrid.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.