Leicester City (A) - Post-Match Thread

City well worth the points today but I have to say, the KDB handball should have been a nailed on pen.. All that said, we all knew we would get a few decisions going our way once it didn't matter a flying fuck ...!

It still matters - there are still 18 teams that the RDAHMeedya would like to see sitting above us in the league. Anyway the KdB handball makes up for the one we didn't get v WHU. Swings and roundabouts working for once!

I’m not so sure. They will let us have it and play defensively I feel. I remember those two games in the SF a few years ago under Zidane and they were horrible and defensive. Expecting much of the same but hopefully we are a hell of a lot better.
It's not the attacking Madrid of a few years ago that's for sure, but they'll be physical and intense. Will Madrid string five across the middle as Zidane often does?

When they were showing the line ups a few minutes before kick off I'm nearly sure I heard when the picture of Rodgers popped up is 'Brendan Rodgers could still yet be a Premier League winner from 2014 depending on the outcomes of Manchester City'.

Twats.
Yeah, they referenced it a few times at carefully scripted and planned moments to try and put a downer on us.

Great win, and happy Jesus scored after his disaster of a game with his finishing against West Ham. Mendy is nearly there now, which is great to see. Laporte makes a world of difference to our line up.

Bring on Real, expecting them to play defensive and physical against us.

Have to say the two games since the "ban" was announced seems to have galvanised the group.

Am I allowed to point out that Gundo was absolute donkey spunk yet again.

Much better second half i thought but then the tactical change made everyone better second half.

I dont hate him but i just dont get him either when we have a talent like Foden sat on the bench.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.