Leicester City (A) - Post-Match Thread

It still matters - there are still 18 teams that the RDAHMeedya would like to see sitting above us in the league. Anyway the KdB handball makes up for the one we didn't get v WHU. Swings and roundabouts working for once!
If we were challenging for the title, there would be plenty of swings but no roundabouts... Yes they want us to finish in 18th place but they want the dippers to romp the title more....

Much better second half i thought but then the tactical change made everyone better second half.

I dont hate him but i just dont get him either when we have a talent like Foden sat on the bench.
Maybe I was far more leathered by second half but I just don’t see the point of the guy, what does he bring to the table that Phil couldn’t?

#VARchesterCity trending on twatter.

Dippers making their own bots now?

Great win, controlled the game throughout. Felt we could've gone up a gear at anytime. Leicester living off scraps with Vardy.

Really weird with what's going on with the penalties. It's to the point where we might as well try Eddie.

Thought Kev was brilliant today as was Fern, Mahrez and Gabby. I'm not a fan of Mendy but thought he had a good game.

What the hell is going on at Stockley Park ? First not giving a red card for the Spurs player and then (luckily for us) not giving Leicester a penalty. Both stone wall, easy decisions yet they cant get it right. Clearly we have to get rid of VAR it isn't working !!!!

Lastly, anyone else see Schmeichal have a little kick out at Gabby after he slotted home.

Am I allowed to point out that Gundo was absolute donkey spunk yet again.

I know Gundogan is a very good player, but I never want to see him in the team.

He's terrible as an 8, he's only good as a 6 if we don't defend, and we are fucking shit when playing a midfield 2 to accomodate him.

He's 29, if the club was sensible we'd selling for good money in the summer and part ways amicably. Just doesn't fit the system.

We'd be so much better off with a physical box to box player as an option, like Pep has in Vidal at Bayern, or Keita at Barcelona.

Thought we moved the ball really well tonight and some of our attacking stuff was great. Just wish sometimes that we took more shots from outside the box. Mahrez's run to set up Jesus was absolutely brilliant. Somehow knew that Sergio was going to miss the penalty - don't know why they don't just go for a bit of height and for one of the corners, keepers have little to no chance stopping them. Enjoying seeing the comments on the Daily Fail and Guardian from all those losers upset with the KdB handball decision. This whole FFP fiasco has given the muppets extra ammo to attack us and now this. Sod em!

A great 3 points!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.