Leicester City (A) - Post-Match Thread

Been our problem all season, in top 6 games & in Europe Pep likes Gundo before Dave, Phil & Berny in that 8 role

I think he plays better as more of HM or 6

Phil has no chance with him around & Dave but I guess next season has to be his chance otherwise I would be asking big questions

Gundo like you say wasnt great but neither was Aguero who was our worst player yesterday imo

Gabby to be honest can play outside on either flank his work rate is fantastic & major reason I would stick with him but definitely not as No 9 we need to replace Aguero with 1 of Martinez or Haland the later imo he is built for the prem & huge star

Mendy the jury is still out for me, yes better but I still dont get some of his passing & definitely not our best defender but I will leave maximum judgement end of May

No surprise we have clean sheets with Laporte back wow he has been f in missed what a player, the Real game probably 3 weeks to soon but he is back

Mahrez once again showing he is 1st pick on the right & Kev imo deserves LPOY that I'm sure will go to Mane or Henderson

Very lucky yesterday, 2 VAR decisions going our way only taken 7 months
Aguero didn't get enough of the ball to judge whether he have a bad match. Phil 'asking questions' isn't a factor. It's simple. Next season he delivers and claims a spot in the team.

I'll need to rewatch the game again but my own opinion during and after as per my post was he was poor yesterday... the issue with KDB as someone has stated earlier this morning is that he makes passes or plays during the game which means we forget quite a lot that happens before that.

He has always played the same way in terms of trying the hardest passes and if it comes off then everyone has the right to be happy with that, but yesterday he gave the ball away too many times against a team who are renowned for hitting on the break and his challenges were soft to say the least.

Apologies if we have a difference of opinion on this and as I said, happy to change my mind when i get to see the game again but I can guarantee that upon reflection I will not be giving a 9/10 for him on this occasion.
Fair enough, everyone is entiled to their opinion.

The ref never gave it and it was not a clear and obvious error so it was the correct decision.
Add on the Laporte deflection.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.