Leicester City (A) | Pre-Match Thread

Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone else think Pep will troll the press today and play both Eric's at CB?

That's a good move.

The superior training facilities are there now and maybe that's helping him improve.

I reckon he'll score today.
He is having a super last couple of months, dead pleased for him and no-one with any sense doubted his ability to finish I think. Just opportunities was the issue. Go Kel!

Quite enjoyed this mini break from football and City. Really looking forward to today’s game. Come on City

Think with international game time played plus Dortmund on Tuesday in mind this maybe the team:

Ederson

Walker
Dias
Laporte
Mendy

Fern
Rodri
Kev

Mahrez
Jesus
Sterling

Walker in for Vardys pace and Sterling as he might not start against Dortmund.

Ederson

Walker
Dias
Stones
Cancelo

Gundo
Kev
Rodri

Foden
Aguero
Torres/Bernado
You seem to have completely ignored the effects of the international break. Fernandinho, Laporte and Jesus will definitely start. Gundogan, Foden & Torres will definitely be rested. Cancelo and Dias should also be rested, having played 270 mins last week.

Last edited:
Leicester have a quality team and set up in a way that can expose our weaknesses .

City would need an off day and Leicester would need to be bang at it to win.

No silly mistakes and quality passing will see us take the 3 points. If our passing game is not up to standard we will struggle.

Sergio to start and score.

Think with international game time played plus Dortmund on Tuesday in mind this maybe the team:

Ederson

Walker
Dias
Laporte
Mendy

Fern
Rodri
Kev

Mahrez
Jesus
Sterling

Walker in for Vardys pace and Sterling as he might not start against Dortmund.
I hope Mendy is not anywhere near todays team.

Run of the mill 2-0 win. Another step towards immortality for the beautiful boys in blue.

No slight touches on their arm in the box please as these diving bastards have mastered the art of throwing their shoulder back while throwing their body forwards. Walker in particular will have to resist the urge if he plays.

Just had a look over on Foxes Talk. Many of their fans, like many of ours, to be fair, are being circumspect. Cautiously optimistic. I think that's about right. On both sides. I think we should edge it, but anything's possible. I'm always distrustful of matches after the international break.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.