Leicester City (H) - Sat 15th April, 17:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The objective is to rest 4 - 5 players without reducing the quality as much as is feasible:

Ederson
Walker Laporte Dias Ake
Mahrez Rodri Bernardo Grealish
Haaland Alvarez
I like that but i think Rodri needs a rest too.
I'd start Phillips in this and the semi final next week and Rodri against bayern and arsenal.

I like that but i think Rodri needs a rest too.
I'd start Phillips in this and the semi final next week and Rodri against bayern and arsenal.
Not sure resting Rodri at this point is really needed. The training is focused almost entirely on tactics and recovery now, and throwing Phillips in during the run-in could disrupt Rodri’s and our rhythm.

Better to start him in this and the Bayern away game and take him off by 65 minutes if we have done what is necessary to kill the ties off.

There are downsides to lots of rotation with a big match every three days.

I feel like making 3 changes to the team is about right. Stones is vital to us, so we should look after him, bring Walker in. Rest KDB for Alvarez, he was an absolute live wire after coming on on Tuesday night, I think he’d bag a goal or two if he starts. And then bring Mahrez in for whoever the medical/recovery team think is more knackered out of Gundo and Bernardo. It ought to be a game where Rodri rests but if Pep doesn’t trust Phillips then I don’t either. We’re forced to play Rodri really.

By the looks of things on this forum it's all going to kick off on Saturday...

Bluemooners Royal Rumble!
They even deleted my post about not hearing double dare since primary school, outrageous haha! I can only assume it was because I quoted one of the posters who was arguing with another.

Anyway, looking forward to this one after missing the last couple of home games. We look right on it now, hopefully keep it going right until the end of the season!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.