Leicester City (H) - Sun 26th Dec, 15:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MCFC1993

If it goes ahead of course.

Leicester had a Covid outbreak for their match today that got postponed on Thursday (16th Dec). The are due to play Liverpool on Wednesday in the EFL Cup (22nd Dec).

Premier League clubs are meeting tomorrow to discuss a plan moving forward. They are discussing postponing Gameweek 20 which is the match after this.

Not on TV in the UK. 15:00 (GMT) kick off.

Not much to say other than lets keep the pressure on. Liverpool kick off before us, so we'll know how they've done.

Injuries
Just Torres according to Pep, not sure anyone picked up knocks v Newcastle.

Suspensions
No suspensions but Dias, Rodri and Bernardo are all on 4 yellow cards, 1 yellow away from suspension, this is the last game before the threshold moves to 10 yellow cards. (Thanks @zandvoort blue).

Screenshot 2021-12-19 at 19.35.44.png
Screenshot 2021-12-19 at 19.36.03.png

Last edited:
Very rarely post so early in these threads but breaking the habit this week …I really want us to win this one for the simple reason I want us to complete the double of upsetting the MOTD pundits! Shearer and Lineker…. Shearer, our lads showed you today so stick that in your pipe and smoke it. Lineker, we are coming for you, our lads are the best team in the land in all the world!!

Dias, Rodri and Bernardo all on 4 yellow cards and this is the last game until the amnesty. Hopefully Walker will be back.

Ederson

Walker
Stones
Laporte
Cancelo

Rodri
Gundo
KDB

Sterling
Grealish
Foden

Depending on how leicester have dealt with their outbreak, the first bunch of infected should be back and eligible for this assuming it's not a bad case. I think we've been very fortunate so far and it's hard to imagine we will go a whole week without our own cases. Could leave us at a disadvantage if it goes ahead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.