Leicester City (H) - Sun 26th Dec, 15:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are there any rules on when covid tests etc have to be done by or is the main issue arguing with the Prem about cancelling? Thinking about the games cancelled 2hrs before the other week.
Test is suppose to be taken within 48hrs of the match

Chance to put some real day light between us and the chavs and the fools.

Thought the Afcon players were supposed to leave today/tomorrow. Just read that the World's leagues forum (whatever that is) had written to FIFA and AFCON for the delay in releasing players until 3rd January. Might as well have been the RAWK forum!! We never got any help when we had Kolo and Yaya playing for us.

Hopefully the game goes ahead and we smash a depleted Leicester.

Foxes fans still hoping this will be called off to avoid a heavy defeat - some saying 6-0 and even more. They had injuries already and now covid .... all doom and gloom in Foxes world! .... we just need to approach this with right attitude and get the 3 points....hope it is true that Vardy is not playing!

Well after 2 positive cases in our household meaning me sleeping on the sofa to avoid the others I`m still negative on a lateral flow test this morning, Happy days.
Once the match is out of the way there`s no home game until 15th January.

I have hamlet firmly circulating the brain, hungover beyond belief, feel like I’m gonna have to crawl to the stadium, I think a Bloody Mary is in order…

3-0, think we may just cruise today with the mooted absentees from Leicester, tends to be the case in games like these…..

Cancelo and Gabby on the scoresheet

Well after 2 positive cases in our household meaning me sleeping on the sofa to avoid the others I`m still negative on a lateral flow test this morning, Happy days.
Once the match is out of the way there`s no home game until 15th January.
Ditto

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.