Leicester City (H) - Sun 26th Dec, 15:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Whilst I understand that, it's the not knowing part with regards injuries/absences.

If it's simply a rest for Rodri I'd rather he be on the bench and not need to come on. Whereas now it's "Is it the yellow cards, an injury, covid?" etc

Bigger concerns to have I know.
I wonder if the club are required to say a a player has tested positive opposed to saying x player is 'unfit'..?

If Rodri has tested positive, it allows Brentford to game plan for that opposed to not knowing, etc.

Rodri’s on the bench because if an accumulation of yellow cards. The totting up stops after today so he’s fully available for Brentford and he can play from the bench today if we want to risk him getting a yellow and a 1 game ban.

Leicester are generally fast up front, but not with their line-up today.
Rodri still isn't on the bench.

I’m basing that on the youth games I’ve seen, where he’s been average. I think we have better youth players right now

I think I trust Pep and the assistants’ and the scouts and the youth coaches ability to rate a player more than yours.

Leicester team is massively weakened, any problems weve got theyve got a lot more, we should get this done I reckon.

Doubt he’ll get minutes today unless we’re well clear of Leicester.

The Let’s Gooo thing needs to die and die quickly. We aren’t American.

I am. Can have loads of fun without using said phrase.

What’s next? Get in the Goal?
Imagine getting your knickers in a twist over something like that. I could be American for all you know and can say whatever I want to regardless of where I’m from

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.