Leicester City (H) - Sun 26th Dec, 15:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Leicester team is absolutely decimated and Liverpool fans are losing the plot on Twitter. What they fail to recognise is that their team injured 3 of their players and that’s why they can’t play today.

I’m 42 and haven’t a scoring who that picture is of!
Please don’t tell me you are a 42 year old with a tash? Hughie Green (I struggle with that one)? The Tube? The Big Breakfast? INXS? Michael Hutchence? The Boomtown Rats? Bob Gledof? Band Aid? Live Aid? The 80’s??? Someone help me out here, I am being made to feel old by a 40-something???

Kayky on the bench.

His YouTube videos must have impressed Pep.

Hope he gets on. Looks a super star in the making in the YouTube videos. But the again, which footballer doesn't?

Match Day Thread (everytime)

Team announced
People comment
Some comments are positive
Most comments are negative
Some posters get miffed about the negative comments.
Some posters get miffed about those comments about their comments.
Match thread misery
City win comfortably
The same posters that moaned with the negative opinions now praise the team selection and say the result was never in doubt

Kayky on the bench.

His YouTube videos must have impressed Pep.

Hope he gets on. Looks a super star in the making in the YouTube videos. But the again, which footballer doesn't?
I think it's the perfect time to sample some Christmas Kayky...

Ricardo is a huge miss for them and the lamppost is good defender when he is on laying on the ground. Raz will have a field day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.