Status
Not open for further replies.
______________________Ederson__________________

Walker__________Stones_______Dias_________Cancelo

______________________Rodri____________________

_____________Bernardo__________KDB___________

Sterling______________Jesus______________Foden

will Walker be fit

I’m staying at family’s and heavy snow here in West Yorkshire, what’s it like in Manchester ? Hopefully it’s nothing like the West Ham game, I’m coming across for the game, there’s only about 400-500 tickets left looking at the planner.
No snow here, it tried to late last night but has been pissing it down all morning.

My ticket hadn’t updated. I’m on IPhone so I tried touching the 3 dots top right of the screen. This normally updates it, but it didn’t this time. So I switched the auto updates slider off then on. It then updated.
That’s the way to do it. But if it doesn’t work the club have assured me that the Leeds ticket on phone will get you into the Leicester game.

Just reading Leicester forum and apparently there squad has been decimated with injuries, COVID and players who are off to AFCON (didn’t realise players left already).

Some posters seem to think it may be postponed. Hope not be absolutely gutted really looking forward to the game.

Just reading Leicester forum and apparently there squad has been decimated with injuries, COVID and players who are off to AFCON (didn’t realise players left already).

Some posters seem to think it may be postponed. Hope not be absolutely gutted really looking forward to the game.
You must have read it wrong, AFCON starts on 9th January so most players from this country will set off on Monday 3rd January for the tournament, Ineacho, Daka and whoever else will play this game, don’t know about there Covid issues or injuries

That’s the way to do it. But if it doesn’t work the club have assured me that the Leeds ticket on phone will get you into the Leicester game.
The Stewards at the turnstile will over ride the system, just give them your supporter number or show your proof of purchase and they will get you in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.