Leicester City v City post match.

We made Leicester City, a team that's flirting with the relegation zone, with one win in nine, look good.

Fucking shambles.

Back to 4 at the back. Give the young guys a chance in defence, can't be any worse.

Back to playing players in their more natural positions; De Bruyne & Silva centrally, Nolito left (this guy needs to play) & Sterling right. Gundogan to replace Fernandinho at the pivot.

Back to what was working at the start of the season, too many players playingwhere they don't look comfortable - feels a bit like the Spurs result did to us what we did to United; forced change that's been very detrimental to our performances.

This one's on the manager for me, didn't get it right.

I haven't felt any pride in this team for 3 seasons now.

I thought Pep would bring it back.

Needs to hold his hands up and admit he made a mistake bringing in bravo for joe. Needs real central defenders who fucking have a clue. We focus too much on attack, get the shit bullied out of us when we go forward and get ripped to shreds on the counter. We have no balance to our game.

1 win in 9 prior to this game in the league, were just really bad or did they play out of their skins to beat City?... what a shit day this has been... one to forget just a bad day at the office.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.