Leicester Doing the Pi**nan?

jrb

ar123661907855739.jpg

We nicked it, they've nicked it, who's going to nick it next?

BTW. Good to see it go around the ground once again. Especially the 25 spread out in the Family Stand doing it.

I don't think I've ever seen a Poznan Mexican Wave before. Now that surely is unique! Seeing it spread from Family Stand to Colin Bell was weird. I wished it had carried on round though.

I bet the Villa fans will nick it on Saturday, but so what. It gets atmospheres going doesn't it?

MCFC- Ruining stale atmospheres (and stand foundations and stability) since 20111

Quality! haha!

Sent from my mind using my eyes...

Oh no! not again!!

to be fair to Leicester ....... I thought the bit where one side of the aways fans sang and then the side other replied was similar to the thing that Poznan did (only Poznan finish it with the "wall of death") ..... I was a little impressed with that although I couldn't understand what they were singing.

Kakhaber Tskhadadze K.O.T.A. said:
to be fair to Leicester ....... I thought the bit where one side of the aways fans sang and then the side other replied was similar to the thing that Poznan did (only Poznan finish it with the "wall of death") ..... I was a little impressed with that although I couldn't understand what they were singing.

I couldn't understand it either. And what was the 'wall of death'?

Moved to 210 last night from 308 for a change and must say it was a cracking night in there, good bunch and all up for the singing. Was taking my Flag down 'THIRSK MCFC' off the 2nd tier when they were all doing the Poznan on EL1 it looked mint looking down on all of you.
Seeing it done in pockets around the ground was good as it proved it has now caught on even in a half empty ground, roll on the WBA game and hopefully our 1st goal.

The "Poznan" as you call it is called the "Grecques" and Leicester fans were doing it at the start of this season. Our Ultra group called the Fosse Boys started it off in there singing corner. It just took 4,700 Manchester City fans to make other Leicester fans aware of what the Fosse Boys were doing. Any pictures of us doing it last night?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.