Leicester Doing the Pi**nan?

Leicester Blue Boys said:
The "Poznan" as you call it is called the "Grecques" and Leicester fans were doing it at the start of this season. Our Ultra group called the Fosse Boys started it off in there singing corner. It just took 4,700 Manchester City fans to make other Leicester fans aware of what the Fosse Boys were doing. Any pictures of us doing it last night?

LMFAO ...........

The "Poznan" as you call it is called the "Grecques" and Leicester fans were doing it at the start of this season. Our Ultra group called the Fosse Boys started it off in there singing corner. It just took 4,700 Manchester City fans to make other Leicester fans aware of what the Fosse Boys were doing. Any pictures of us doing it last night?

20 fans in a corner does not maketh a Poznan.

Although it's a tale of two City's ..... whilst our owners actively encourage "atmosphere" at matches and create "singing areas" and hand out flags and scarves......

Leicester City actively DISCOURAGE it ......

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.thisisleicestershire.co.uk/news/City-s-Fosse-Boys-fear-ban-club/article-2585287-detail/article.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.thisisleicestershire.co.uk/n ... ticle.html</a>

And what's the average age of your Ultra group? Seven and a half.

That's the funniest thing i've read since reading about the escapades of your world famous baby squad.

Are all people from Leicerster complete knobs or is it just those who follow the football team?

Just done a quick google search for "Grecques" all i can find is this?!

fair play if they got that one going? its nothing like the Poznan though is it?

Danses_traditionnelles_grecques_3.gif

Dr Mick said:

And what's the average age of your Ultra group? Seven and a half.

That's the funniest thing i've read since reading about the escapades of your world famous baby squad.

Are all people from Leicerster complete knobs or is it just those who follow the football team?

Why respond like that to a friendly message from a non-trolling opposing fan? You make us all look like knobs when you do that.

Kakhaber Tskhadadze K.O.T.A. said:
to be fair to Leicester ....... I thought the bit where one side of the aways fans sang and then the side other replied was similar to the thing that Poznan did (only Poznan finish it with the "wall of death") ..... I was a little impressed with that although I couldn't understand what they were singing.

The right side go "we're the right side we're the right side we're the right side over here"

Left side then go "We're the left side we're the left side we're the left side over here"

Goes on over and over again until we get bored/ one side doesn't do it.

Maaaatty said:
to be fair to Leicester ....... I thought the bit where one side of the aways fans sang and then the side other replied was similar to the thing that Poznan did (only Poznan finish it with the "wall of death") ..... I was a little impressed with that although I couldn't understand what they were singing.

The right side go "we're the right side we're the right side we're the right side over here"

Left side then go "We're the left side we're the left side we're the left side over here"

It was good and kept going for a short period.

As I said Poznan do the same only they actually split the fans in the middle ( shuffle all together and leave a gap of about 5 yards right up the stand ) one side sings and points at the other and vice versa....... then at the end the all run at each other and go mental (friendly fighting - known as the "wall of death") .... I'm sure there's a utube vid of it somewhere on here

Maaaatty said:

It was good and kept going for a short period.

As I said Poznan do the same only they actually split the fans in the middle ( shuffle all together and leave a gap of about 5 yards right up the stand ) one side sings and points at the other and vice versa....... then at the end the all run at each other and go mental (friendly fighting - known as the "wall of death") .... I'm sure there's a utube vid of it somewhere on here
No it wasn't it was gayer than biggins (christopher not wayne) in a pink cowboy hat !!!!!

Jah said:

Just done a quick google search for "Grecques" all i can find is this?!

fair play if they got that one going? its nothing like the Poznan though is it?

Danses_traditionnelles_grecques_3.gif

Funny stuff.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.