Leicester (H) Post-Match Thread

Was Colin Bell as good as KDB?
Thanks to all who responded to my question. I think I only saw CB once, in the flesh, and that was obviously post knee injury., so I'm just going on here say.

I tend to hate these player ratings you see in papers/websites, but last night's KDB performance was at least a 9.5. He was superb. A nice blend of Yaya and David Silva. I can't say I remember B. Silva and Gundogan THAT much, I was concentrating on KDB.

Best performance for ages. Happy Blue

Hi all

Leicester city season ticket holder, who was at the game yesterday.

have to say you guys were absolutely insane yesterday. I think it was a real lesson for us, and a reality check of how far behind both you and Liverpool we are.

I genuinely believe that we are good enough to make the top 4, and think we will. But yourselves and Liverpool (despite we still 1 point ahead) are too far above us in terms of class.

KDB is a genius! Mahrez destroyed chillwell, so much that every time you attacked down that flank I thought you’d score. Both our wingers and sub wingers are not good enough currently to enable us to compete with you guys.

You bullied, harassed and pressed us so much that we couldn’t play. Had we been at our best I think you’d still have won. But we were so bad yesterday that it could of been 7-1. Though Vardy goal was great!!

you throughly deserved the win, and would be ace if you caught Liverpool as unlikely as it will be.

good luck for the rest of the season

p.s do any of you know what was the name of the music being played, when your players pictures were being shown pre game? Sounding like Utah saints?

Last edited:
Hi all

Leicester city season ticket holder, who was at the game yesterday.

have to say you guys were absolutely insane yesterday. I think it was a real lesson for us, and a reality check of how far behind both you and Liverpool we are.

I genuinely believe that we are good enough to make the top 4, and think we will. But yourselves and Liverpool (despite we still 1 point ahead) are too far above us in terms of class.

KDB is a genius! Mahrez destroyed chillwell, so much that every time you attacked down that flank I thought you’d score. Both our wingers and sub wingers are not good enough currently to enable us to compete with you guys.

You bullied, harassed and pressed us so much that we couldn’t play. Had we been at our best I think you’d still have won. But we were so bad yesterday that it could of been 7-1. Though Vardy goal was great!!

you throughly deserved the win, and would be ace if you caught Liverpool as unlikely as it will be.

good luck for the rest of the season

p.s do any of you know what was the name of the music being played, when your players pictures were being shown pre game? Sounding like Utah saints?

Just like to say it was nice of your fans to applaud our under 7's at half time and Vardy goal was class

Just like to say it was nice of your fans to applaud our under 7's at half time and Vardy goal was class

I must confess I was with my son on the concourse at half time so missed that. But good to get positive feedback as a fan group, particularly as I also seen a few idiots in our fan base taking things are bit to far with your fans. It was quite cringey to be honest.

I fully expect you to finish second if not top, but look forward to locking horns at Wembley in February

I thought Colin Bell was more consistently at a very high standard over a good number of years. One thing that Colin had the advantage of was being being able to score headed goals. Having said that KDB is incredible. Is there any need to put them in order?
I saw Colin in the 60s and 70s. Colin was the quickest player in the league whether off the mark or over 40/50 yards, ran further than any other player in the league, could beat a player with pure finesse or leave them for dead with pace, viciously hard shot that he always drilled low, tenacious in the tackle, precision passer and dominant in the air. He did the Yaya surge constantly in the course of a game. Had he not become a footballer, he would have been an elite track athlete.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.