Leicester (h) pre-match thread

Leicester (h) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
With it being a bank holiday anybody making a day of it? into town dinner time a few drinks something to eat, more drinks then the tram to the ground to watch City win

I am contemplating either calling in sick to work or making up a doctors appointment to leave early since it will be playing at 3 pm here.

Put your money on several early yellows for us and if vinny is playing a red card early doors esp if he is looking after vardy
I don't fear leicester,i fear look at me dean,if ever there has been a fix on for the title it's this year

Hopefully a loud crowd and an early goal

i Was asked last night " if we fail to take title ( god forbid) would the facup final be a bit of an anti climax"??

I m aware that this is a city forum and my opinion will be not very popular on here , dont get me wrong I m not saying you are wrong here but: over the last few games you were supposed to cruise and trash everybody on the road according to most people me included but things have been harder than most of us would thought:
  • a win against Crystal palace that took a late counter attack goal to deny them coming back into the game after they deciding to actually start playing with 10 min left to go.
  • a narrow win against tottenham with Ederson denying Lucas and Son on three occasions.
  • A nil nil first half against a shocking united side , with yet another DDG mistake then Lingard missing the unmissable.
  • A very tense narrow 1 nil win against burnely , with a goal coming deep into the second half.
Yet we were all thinking it will be a walk in the park, blitzing teams right left and center but we saw 2 narrow tense wins with both a one goal margin and a nervous city team seen against Utd first half, Burnley first half and Crystal palace last 10 min.

The thing is your team is on a 12 games winning run and it s always hard on the players nerves to keep going no matter how good you are.

Still , You are going to win the last two games , pool were so lucky in this title race and in all fairness it will be hard ending the season empty handed .. Again.

Fair play to you guys.
What a pile of crap

Right.

Can you now post about all the dives, cheating, lucky goals, offsides, bad officiating decisions, opposition player mistakes that have got Liverpool to where they are now. Go through them all. I’ll be back in an hour. That should give you enough time to write and post them all.

Really. How the f*** you’ve got the nerve and the tenacity to come on BM and criticize City’s performances is beyond me and everyone on here.

Please, f*** off back to RAWK and discuss Fabinho’s dive that led to the goal.

Liverpool’s Fabinho escapes FA ban for diving vs Newcastle as regulations do not cover simulation outside penalty area

Despite tumbling to the ground with no contact from Newcastle’s Matt Ritchie, and Jurgen Klopp’s side scoring as a result, there is nothing disciplinary chiefs can do to punish the Brazilian

Don t be so offended , I didn t meant to.

You are right about our luck, referees decisions, diving and so on, in no way did I imply the opposit.

We all know we are nowhere near city level and we ve been so lucky to be fighting for the title till this point.

I just wanted to point out that I noticed nerves started kicking in citys game and you were not exactly cruising those last 4 games despite being unplayable for large spells, hardly giving opposition a sniff , all that said I see clearly that the team is somehow nervous and this is normal as players are humans after all , I dont see why you are getting so defensive about it , and I appologies if i hurted anyone.

I m here in a opposition forum and in no way I want to be disrespectful , I just wanted to share my views and I m gratefull the mods allowed me to join in at the first place.

My appologies , that s just my view.

I m aware that this is a city forum and my opinion will be not very popular on here , dont get me wrong I m not saying you are wrong here but: over the last few games you were supposed to cruise and trash everybody on the road according to most people me included but things have been harder than most of us would thought:
  • a win against Crystal palace that took a late counter attack goal to deny them coming back into the game after they deciding to actually start playing with 10 min left to go.
  • a narrow win against tottenham with Ederson denying Lucas and Son on three occasions.
  • A nil nil first half against a shocking united side , with yet another DDG mistake then Lingard missing the unmissable.
  • A very tense narrow 1 nil win against burnely , with a goal coming deep into the second half.
Yet we were all thinking it will be a walk in the park, blitzing teams right left and center but we saw 2 narrow tense wins with both a one goal margin and a nervous city team seen against Utd first half, Burnley first half and Crystal palace last 10 min.

The thing is your team is on a 12 games winning run and it s always hard on the players nerves to keep going no matter how good you are.

Still , You are going to win the last two games , pool were so lucky in this title race and in all fairness it will be hard ending the season empty handed .. Again.

Fair play to you guys.

So basically what you are saying is we are due a big win against Leicester........

I am done hearing about how cheating, diving, bad ref decisions at penalties & offsides, gifts of goals from goalkeeper fumbles, and opposition players missing sitters will give L'pool the title. I am done hearing about "it's their year." City have better players who score more goals and concede fewer than either Leicester or Brighton. They will win comfortably on Monday and when it comes to having to win on the last day there will be no repeat of the dreadful spell against QPR, this City team is better than the one that won that day. So fuck l'pool, anfield, rawk, the kop, klopp, martin tyler, the scouse=loving media especially the daily mail, sod off doubters and moaners on here, City are going to be champions they believe it and they deserve it, the best team in the land (and all the world.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.