Leicester (h) pre-match thread

Leicester (h) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Half want Pep to pick Mahrez just to see this thread come 7pm tomorrow...

Please, don't say that, even in jest. I'm nothing like as harsh as some on here towards Mahrez, and I certainly don't want him shipped out in the summer (I want to see him have a second chance, next season), but he should be nowhere near that team tomorrow night. Just nowhere near it.

Shitting it. Have been since Palace away and every game since that we've gone on to win. Half way through the season Leicester at home with more for them to play for less for us and you'd expect us to win at home. It's only beause the stakes are so high we feel like this. If you supported neither team youd expect us to win. We've got the better players, better team, we're at home, Pep's our manager and a serial winner. We will be up for it. Crowd should be as up for it as against Liverpool and Spurs at home recently. When it comes to making those extra runs, finding that bit more in the tank its our players who will have the motivation required.
And it's our team with the extra skill and quality. And I guarentee you pep and the whole staff have prepared for this.

Not nervous at the moment , and cant see that changing up to kick-off , i will get nervous if we have a slow start because the first 15 minutes will be vital , we need to be our usual harassing , energetic , aggressive selves , not giving them a minute to settle. If we start at 100mph then my nerves will be fine , but if we start slowly knocking it around our back four , then it could be an ordeal and knicking another 1-0 will not be good for the blood pressure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.